Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2am

So, as it is anyway I am up feeding the baby at this time last night but Andrew was asleep and everything was all quiet.... except for the lovely sound of someone banging on the neighbors door ridiculously loud for like an hour. With the baby still attached I seriously almost went outside and yelled at whoever was out there because I was so tired of hearing them bang.

Later, we found out that a friend of theirs left their phone and keys in their apartment and they apparently were not opening the door or answering their phones... gee I think they might have been asleep. Had it not been for the fact that I am up already as it is I was about to be very mad!

Last night was pretty nice finally, after a few days of being up every hour with the baby... I finally kept Hezekiah up most of the day during the day and only left him sleeping for an hour at a time- Took him in the carrier and walked around the apartment complex to keep him awake. And so around 8:30pm, he fell asleep and stayed asleep for 2 1/2 hours and then woke up, ate, changed his diaper, and then went back to sleep again for another 2 hours, same thing, he went to sleep again, and hen finally stayed asleep for 3 hours.... who0 hooo finally a little more sleep last night! I am hoping tonight I will be able to do the same thing again.

No comments: