Friday, July 07, 2006

Update on fire

So, Andrew was coming home and the traffic was so bad he started walking home. I left the park, I told the cop I needed to go pick up my husband he is running up the street to be able to get here. He took down my name and space #, so I left the park. I got to Andrew picked him up and on our way back to our RV to get some more stuff, there was a road block, I informed the officer that I have spoken to another Officer at our park and He was going to let us back in. So, we sat there for 30 minutes, we spoke with another lady and her car was beyond the road block. She drove Andrew to the RV, meanwhile I am back at the car still and out of nowhere the officer take away the road block... ERGH. SO, we get back to out place get something to eat go outside and look at the progress of the fire and it is starting to back down. So, we decided to stay here for the night. When I woke up this morning, I could not see any fire on the hill at all just black. Thank You for all of you that were praying for us.

2 comments:

Lee Jones said...

Glad to hear it!

Lee Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.