Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Our 4th of July






Today consisted of Andrew and I waking up at 9:30am this morning. I woke up and put away our 2 weeks worth of laundry and tried to tidy up our little tin can a little better. We got ready and headed over to Andrew's parents house for a brunch BBQ and had chicken and beans, etc... and for dessert a Root Beer float. I know, I know I am not supposed to eat those type of things but anyway it was good.

After we finished there, we left for Melissa's house...

We swam a little, joked a little, ate a little carne asada, hot dogs, chicken, chips, beans, etc. Had some 4th of July cake, yummmm and then watched some fireworks. We had a lot of fun, it's just a bummer that we have to go to work tomorrrow once again. Ergghh.. Here are some pictures of our fireworks:

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

hey, your camera takes good night photos!