Monday, July 17, 2006

Losing weight

Alright, I know everyone has their own way that "works" for them losing
weight. "The french don't diet plan" by Dr. Will Clower...I am trying to
eat healthier so I am reading this book, a friend did this plan and lost 45
lbs. I don't need to lose that much, but I do need to eat healthier and
lose some chub. I am reading the book to get a better concept of how it
works. I am working out 20 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of stomach and
thigh/butt exercises every morning before work and I can already see the
difference. Americans are gluttons, and I am one to be included in that. I
used to eat everything I wanted without a thought, now I really think about
it. French don't diet but they eat smaller portions and eat slower... They
also walk a lot. You can still eat sweets and things you like but in
smaller portions. According to the book you mouth only tastes the first few
bites of foods, so to satisfy the taste have a few bites and be done. I
will let you know of my progress on this plan so far.

No comments: