Saturday, July 29, 2006

Don't know what to call this blog....

I feel as though we are always failing at what we do in ministry, and I
don't think anyone who isn't in ministry can truly know how it feels until
you've been here. It is so heavy and so hurtful sometimes to be in ministry
and people's expectations they force on you are almost too much sometimes.
I just cry because no matter what we do or how we do it someone people have
the worst things to say about our duties within ministry. It's hard to work
8 hours and then give your all to a ministry and have people be so
ungrateful. I don't know why our ministry hasn't grown more and I don't
truly know if where we are as youth leaders is truly where God wants us for
the future. This path that we are on is temporary and I have recognized
this now. Where we are going I don't know, but when God leads us I pray it
will be evident. I am in tears a lot, and not because I want to be be but
because of being so deeply saddened and not understanding how God is
working in this moment in our life. I wish I understood, and I wish I felt
I knew what it is we need to do to make this youth group successful.
Oooooohhhh Lord, please show Andrew and I the way, so that we do what's
right.
Keep us in your constant prayers.

No comments: