Tuesday, February 27, 2007

13 weeks


Today marks the beginning of my 13th week and I have my next Dr's appt next Monday. All my labs came back normal which is good, the only thing that was kind of wierd was that they told me I have to re-do my HIV testing because they said it was incomplete... whatever that means! This week is also pretty crazy for us because we are picking up our keys tomorrow for the apartment and also having to move in the bed and the refrigerator at the bare minimum so we can live there. What's even worse is we have to do this all after work! Yikes, well I guess it's better than having to pay for another month's rent. So anyway, yesterday at work was more than crazy and I about cried twice... not sure if this was the hormones or if I actually was stressed or come to think about it I was probably just hungry because I wasn't able to snack like usual because I was so busy. We have tried to keep our refrigerator empty so that we don't have to move as much food as well. Other than that, I think it is kind of hard clothing wise because I can't fit into any maternity clothes and am barely fitting into my regular clothes so... we will just have to see how much longer I can wear these clothes :)

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Start showing already!! :)

Lee Jones said...

you looks so happy!