Wednesday, February 21, 2007

RV sold?

We have done some advertising for our 5th wheel to get sold. We put a nice little "For Sale" sign out in front of our space so in case anyone in the park wanted to buy it. We are only asking $14,000 and it's a pretty good buy for that amount and considering I took immaculate care of everything in it. Today, we got our first bite and surprisingly enough it wasn't from the $45 ad I placed in RV Trader or the free ad in Craig's List. Funny enough, the bite came from our cute little home made "For Sale" sign outside. The guy came out to look at the RV for his mother and really liked it and I think he was going to pay cash... WOW! Anyway, seems like a good thing and could be an answer to our prayers to have this 5th wheel sold before we move. The great thing about having someone buy it within is we can easily move the space over to the new owner instead of being put on the 1 year waiting list just to get into the park. Keep your prayers on this as we hope that this buyer goes through so we can have everything taken care of.

This week has been extremely tiring, I stayed home from work on Tuesday not because of morning sickness (because I haven't had any) but because I mostly just felt like crap when I woke up. My boss even said my coloring wasn't good on Monday, so I called out sick and went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 10am. I got something to eat, got ready and headed to my Dad's for the day since we had Bible study there that night anyway and pretty much just slept the rest of the afternoon. Some much needed rest, I am telling you. I think there is just too much going on with my body right now and just needed some rest. I felt much better today, other than the fact that I had to catch up on paperwork when I came back to work today. Can't wait for the weekend... YEEEEAH for packing :) So far so good, things are cleaning up nicely and I can actually see underneath my bed which hasn't happened for storage reasons since we moved in. Very exciting!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST SAY IT IM THE BEST SIGN MAKER EVER HAHA!!!! SOLD YOUR CAR AND NOW HOPEFULLY YOUR RV....OH YESSSS!!! WELL IM OFF SATURDAY IF YOU WANT ANY HELP MOVING OR PACKING!!!! NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS IF TALIA MAKES A SIGN TO SELL SOMETHING IT SELLS OH YEAH

Nicole Leonard said...

That's great news!

About your being tired, I think you just need to rest more. If you're anything like me, it's hard to just sit and relax - it seems like there's always SOMETHING that needs to get done! But try to let things go when you can (I know you'll probably be busy with the move and stuff). Just take it easy and take naps when you can or go to bed early.

Lee Jones said...

Looks like things are going well. Yeah!