Thursday, March 01, 2007

Moving date March 2nd and 3rd

We have been keeping in contact with our complex managers to see if the unit was going to be ready by March 1st and they postponed it to March 2dn because they still had to put the granite countertops in. Okay.... so one more day! I only have a few more things to pack like our dishes, cups, silverware, etc, but I was trying to wait til the last minute because I kind of have to use this stuff :) Last night, we went to look at some mattresses, we stopped by Gottschalks but I think we are going to pass on them- too expensive. A couple that went with us said we should go and look at the Select Comfort (Sleep Number) beds, so we went by the mall but after them offering a basic mattress for a cool $1800... we decided this was not the route to go right now. Although in the future I would LOVE one of these beds. The most comfortable bed by far!!! JCpenney is having a furniture and matress sale so we will probably stop by there today and see if we can find a good deal.

We posted an ad for our 5th wheel on RVtrader.com and we actually have gotten now 6 or 7 bites from this ad now and quite a few people that want to stop by to take a look. Also, we forgot that we are paid up on our current rent until the 15th of March so after we move we are going to keep the RV here until the 10th so we can show buyers the rv while nobody is in it. We have a few serious buyers, so hopefully someone will buy this quickly. Keep that in prayer.

God has been good to us, He really has. Sometimes, I think we bypass all the little blessings we have everyday. Like this morning, I woke up and had hot water for a shower and clothes on my back. I think so often we have these kinds of blessings everyday that we get so used them and we forget to thank God for them. There are people all over the world that have no idea what it is like to have a hot shower. So I feel very blessed that I can. Lately, it has been really hard for to do my devotionals and mostly because I feel so exhausted because of the pregnancy that I try and get as much sleep as possible. After the move, we will have more time to sleep in because we will be closer to work... so I am determined to continue these devotions after the move.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

You might want to check out a mattress warehouse. Adriana got a HUGE California King for something like $400. It wasn't used but was a irregular or something and didn't come as a "set." Anyway, there's a Mattress Liquidation place in Rancho at 9843 Sixth Street, #103 - their phone number is 909-581-1800. Just FYI... :)