Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Roast Beef sandwich

Today for lunch I had made a roast beef sandwich with provolone cheese and
when I made it this morning I was like all excited about it. When I went to
lunch today and went to eat it, I absolutely could not handle the smell of
roast beef. I had heard stories of women's food aversions and up until
today I didn't know what they were talking about because I was like "Food
is good!" I think this was the first food aversion I have had so far, I
still ate the sandwich because it tasted good but I had to like plug my
nose because I couldn't stand the smell. Peeewweeey!!! Man, that has to be
one of the wierdest things so far!!!
Gotta love being pregnant, but if food aversions is the worst thing I have
to deal with over morning sickness I will take the food aversions anyday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me it was oatmeal and yogurt!
:)