Thursday, January 18, 2007

American Idol- my 2 favorites so far


So, we started up again with the American Idol season 6 and these are now my 2 favorites so far since th auditions. I make predictions that both of these candidates will do really well!!!


This guy was awesome because he quit his job in Oregon, and slept behind a dumpster the night before the auditions. Whoa!







Jordin Sparks, so far was my all time favorite, she has a such a wonderful voice and so young only 16 years old. Simon, just couldn't give her a good compliment- could he?

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I know! Didn't Simon stop her in the middle of singing and say, "It's a NO."? I kept asking Micah, "Is he joking??" I thought he was just trying to be funny or something. Her voice is beautiful!! And I also really liked that beat-box guy with the green shirt and tie. He was so talented! Maybe not the strongest singer but he totally wowed me with his beats.

I can't believe we have to wait till Tuesday for another episode... :)

Tom Bailey said...

I am just not a fan of wearing a jacket with a T-shirt or untucked shirts in general.