Tuesday, January 16, 2007

7th week and other stuff

Now starting my 7th week and still feeling pretty good. I am tired, as to
be expected, have a moment or two where I feel gross but not sick to my
stomach. I plan on being good and taking pictures once a month so I can
see the progress of the growth so I can later use it for a scrapbook. I
still don't think I will feel pregnant until I get the belly thing going.

Sunday, my church announced my pregnancy and a lot of the women in the
church came up and congratulated me and started asking me questions about
how I feel and their stories. It was pretty funny!

Andrew is still in Mexico until tomorrow on his missions trip and then when
he gets back we will take a look at the budget again and decide what it is
we can afford to do for living arrangements. Once I get pretty big it's
going to be hard for me to manuever around the RV let alone take a shower
in our little shower. Yikes! We will be looking at all of our options:
Apartments, a bigger RV, or another option (... I don't know, God opening a
door- whatever that may be). I just keep praying for God to give us a clear
picture of what it is He wants is to do. I don't want to do anything
outside of God's will for us. More space for living would be great, but I
am just waiting on the Lord and his plans. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

:)

Oh, forgot to tell you: My friend Kristin (20 weeks pregnant) said that she had a lot of cramping at the beginning of her prenancy. It's normal. Maybe I had that too but just forgot.

Lee Jones said...

7 weeks already? Yeah!