Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our possible new home?

Today was good, I took Andrew with me to look at the apartment complex that I thought was decently priced. They are called the Canyon Crest Village Apartments, they are a little older but they have remodeled a lot of the units with new cabinets in the kitchen and granite counter tops. Andrew liked them and so did I. Reason why I liked them the best:

1) The complex is gated and has security guards on site at night. This complex is a member of the Riverside crime-free multi-housing which means that Police units come though occasionally and make sure that everything is safe and no one suspicious is wandering around.
2) It is close to shopping, but not so close that people would be wandering around in our area.
3) They are in the process of building a brand new park right across the street.
4) Our unit would be newly remodeled, so almost everything would be new (to us anyway).


So this apartment may be a new little home, We are still in prayer to make sure this is what we are supposed to do.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the complex that I found online:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A KITCHEN A KITCHEN OH OH OH YES NOW WE CAN REALLY COOK AND NOT HAVE BOYS IN THE WAY.....CAN I COME OVER SOMETIME I LIKE THIS ONE ALREADY AND I ONLY SAW THE KITCHEN HAHA!!

Nicole Leonard said...

Wow - what a gorgeous kitchen! Yeah, now it's YOUR turn to have US over for dinner!!

How'd you like that for inviting ourselves? ;)

Lee Jones said...

There's nothing like a newly remodeled kitchen to make the cook happy...