Friday, January 19, 2007

Chocolate- why???

I thought I have been eating pretty good and being careful to stay away
from the obvious things like caffeine, smoking, etc. Until I found
yesterday that I am supposed to limit the amount of chocolate I eat because
caffeine is found in Chocolate. Why chocolate? I have to stay away from
chocolate, I am so bummed that I found this out because right now Chocolate
just tastes so good! Kind of a bummer, they said I can have 300 mg of
caffeine and that is safe- I am working on calculations to how much
chocolate equals 300mg... Ha ha. I will try to stay away from it. Darn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate didn't affect me until later in the pregnancy--around my 8th month. James moved around non-stop for 3 hours one night when I had some ice cream for dessert. From then on I decided to limit my chocolate intake--but mostly just at night! :) You know I couldn't stay away from it ALL the time!

Lee Jones said...

Huh. If you are what you eat, won't your baby be sweet? (If you eat chocolate?)

Nicole Leonard said...

I like Lee's take on it.... :)

Anonymous said...

You could try Carob chips instead of chocolate, there supposed to be healthier for you. I have no idea of their caffine contents though