Monday, January 29, 2007

Misc stuff

This weekend I ended up sleeping until 9:30am (which I almost never do)...
I guess I must have been really tired!!! Got up and put all our laundry
away, as I am doing this I was appreciating the fact that we will have an
actual closet in about a month from now. I loved our little 5th wheel and I
think we'll laugh at it someday that we lived in it for almost 2 years.

So, all we almost set to go on the apartment, we just have to turn in our
last 2 paystubs and as far as I know we should be all cleared to move in
March 1st. We are so excited to be making this move, it's going to be
different and exciting and closer to work for both of us.

I have made a decision to go shopping for items for the house without
Andrew just because when I go shopping I look at everything and like to
take my time and he is a very In and out kind of shopper. We have a lot of
things we just never bought because we didn't need them. One great thing
is- Andrew's best friend Jake is giving us the refrigerator we needed so
now we don't have to go out and buy one.

According to my little pregnancy tracker I am now 9 weeks pregnant with 1
more week to go til I am able to see the dr for my first check up. Man,
why does it take so long?

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

If you need "help" shopping, I'm always available... :)

And I never thought about this before, but when you're living in a 5th wheel, where do you put your clothes? And does your complex have a laundry facility? Do you have a vacuum? What about a kitchen table? Won't you need to get one of those? And what about an entertainment center?? Holy moly, we have lots of shopping to do! ;)