Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Having a baby?

We just recently found out that Andrew & I are going to have a BABY!!!! A baby!!!!! I am about 6 weeks pregnant and supposedly due September 3rd. It's very wierd having everyone Congratulate me, and it still feels surreal to me because I still can't believe that this is happening. When Andrew found out, He said "I am going to be a Dad, Whoa!" I cried when I saw the positive pregnancy test and then I said...."breathe... breathe... breathe... you're going to be a mom!" So far I really haven't had any REALLY bad symptoms just really tired ALL day.

We are both very excited, very scared because we REALLY aren't prepared for this yet. We are just leaning on God right now that He is going to provide for us and take care of our needs. That doesn't mean that He is going to get us a house, but that we will have a roof over our head and food on the table and that is totally okay with me because it is God's will that I am seeking to fulfill. There have been a lot of thoughts going through our heads like are we going to stay where we are living? Am I going to quit working? How is this going to work? But I am also just trying to enjoy it all, If I took all the details right now I think I would be stressed out.

Just keep us in your prayers as we want to make sure to make the right decisions and that we can closely listen to what it is that God wants us to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying you guys have twins!! =)

Nicole Leonard said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm looking forward to the baby shower!

Lee Jones said...

That is soooo great! Time to start picking out names!