Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not much to see

This picture is the beginning of the "Belly Pictures" as everyone calls them, so I can mark the growth of my stomach. As of right now, there isn't anything to see as I feel like I have only gotten chubby because my clothes are beginning to feel a little tight now. This is a picture of me at 8 weeks:

I have my Dr's appointment Friday, Feb 9th. Why do doctor's like to wait until you are almost 10 weeks before they see you for your first appointment. A lot of doctor's prefer to do that, I am not sure why though.


** Update: Last night we turned in our paperwork for the apartment, so we have our unit held for us now until we get all the credit and background portion done for the manager. Once we get the approval, we will need to just give her the security deposit. So, it looks like we will be moving in March to an apartment.

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

You look great!!

I saw something online once where a woman had her side-view pic taken every month while she was pregnant and then the last one was a side-view of her standing there holding the baby near her belly. Her hubby strung them all together so they played out like you were watching her grow before your eyes. I should try to find it - it was very cute.

And congrat about the apartment!! That's SOOO EXCITING! Lemme know if you end up finding anything good on Craigslist!

Lee Jones said...

Hey, not much to see yet, but it'll be fun to watch baby grow!