Saturday, October 25, 2008

Relaxing day

Today started out very nice, woke up at 8am got the baby his milk and breakfast. The Fitzpatrick's came over for a brunch... I made awesome french toast, they brought the banana syrup and sausage. We drank some orange and some cranberry pomegranate juice and had a good visit.

Later this afternoon we drove down to Men's Warehouse so Andrew could get fitted for a tuxedo for a wedding he is in a few weeks. Stopped by Bed, Bath, and Beyond to pick up some new pillows (which are so awesome) and also picked up a Yankee Candle, Red Apple Wreath... smells so awesome! Other than that doing some laundry, cleaned the house, changed the sheets on the bed, changed the towels in the bathroom, and getting ready to probably start a movie or 2. Andrew is going to the first ever hockey game in Ontario today with Eric so I will have the night to myself with the baby so I think I might pick out a romantic comedy.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

We watched "What Happens in Vegas" the other night and it was so cute! I didn't think I was going to like it at first because I'm had this idea about how the whole Vegas thing would be and it was actually not that bad. It's rated PG-13 so there wasn't all the nasty vulgarity one would expect from a Vegas movie. :) If you haven't seen it, I say go with that one!