Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been a long time

It has been quite a while since I blogged. Last you probably heard, we have decided to give up on buying a house right now. We owe quite a bit of money because of Andrew's car stuff and we are busy paying around $800/ month to get it paid off so we don't have that hanging over our heads. It is a nice thought to be able to imagine someday waking up in our own house, but it may be a far away dream that never comes to fruition.  We'll wait on the Lord and pray that He gives us an answer.

Work has been crazy, I have been doing well at my job. The President of the my company has complimented me several times and said that she he has been very impressed with my work. My VP is always telling me how much she appreciates me and what a great job I always do. So, I know that I am doing the right thing and being a good employee. My manager, however, seems to think that not doing her job is fine and when issues come up I try not to be a taddle tail, but issues need to be brought up to my VP. I don't want to have to bring these things up but when they start to effect my job I have to say something. It's been a difficult and frustrating road to see someone making 2 times as much as you and not doing even half of a job. Anyway, I am just doing the best job I can to be a good employee.

Hezekiah is growing like a weed, he is so funny and very mischievous... He's climbing boxes to get to our computer desks. Laughing out of nowhere, and throwing beach balls all over the house. It has been so fun to watch him grow up, I watched this episode on 'the doctors' that had an 18 month old being potty trained. Potty trained! Wow, I guess I should buy a potty for Hezekiah so he could get used to it... We'll see! I went to pick up Hezekiah and Sarah who watched him was watching her new nephew who was 3 weeks old. I just looked at this little baby and went wow, it seems so long ago since I have seen a baby this small again. Ohhh, how I miss those days of a little baby. 1 more year to go before I even THINK about having another baby, but I do miss those days where they sleep anywhere and you know why they're crying... Ahhh someday again, we will have another little one crying around this house again. But 1 more year!

Other than that just trying to read my devotionals, we plan on taking Hezekiah to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures of him and hopefully some family photos.  Probably the next week or so we'll do that. And we just keep on truckin!

No comments: