Friday, October 03, 2008

I thought this was powerful

I thought the closing statements from the VP candidates last night went very well, I especially thought Palin had a very strong closing statement quoting Ronald Reagan as I have had in past blogs and thought that was a very smart move on her part to quote Reagan. I think in many ways they are trying to differentiate themselves from the Bush administration and trying to really show us that they are following more closely to Reagan and not Bush. I think that is wise, Many people would call Ronald Reagan the greatest President in American history and I would have to agree, so McCain-Palin keep going with Reagan!

1 comment:

BK said...

I just came across your blog and found it interesting that we have the same last name. Perhaps there may be a connection or maybe not. There are a few Kendrews in Pennsylvania, just curious of the ancestry and heritage.

If anything God bless you and your family.

- Ben Kendrew