Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Settling in

We have now been in our new 2 bedroom apartment for 3 days... and it has been a whirlwind! We thought it was going to be an easy move except for one little fiasco. We thought our new fridge was going to fit in the new apartment- boy were we wrong. We ended up having to stop movng right in the middle to go out shopping for a new fridge. I will blog with new pictures in the next couple of weeks, we are still trying to unpack.

I have to say it has been really nice the last couple of days having Hezekiah in his own room and not having him waking up everytime he hears us move. We had the cable and internet installed today so this has been my first post in the last couple of days because we have not had internet. Wow, I can't believe how much I depended on internet:)

Holidays are coming... and I cannot wait to get our Christmas tree and start decorating already. Yipeee!

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Congratulations on the new digs! Don't forget to post pics soon! :)