Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pictures to share

So if you don't mind the mess of our apartment here are some pictures I took. I am still unpacking and also awaiting our trip to IKEA before I can get rid of some of the junk laying around. Plus with a 2 month old baby sometimes it's hard to find the time to actually be focused enough to get things together. P.S. I don't have any pictures of the babies room yet because he was taking a nap when I was trying to take pictures.









God provides for us in amazing ways... because of the move to the new apartment and the fiasco with having to buy a new refrigerator because our old one wouldn't fit... it came that time of year at Andrew's work where they do the annual raises and bonuses. His boss knew we had to buy the new fridge so Andrew's bonus ended up being $800! How amazing is OUR GOD!!!

Andrew is such a great Dad! I just love watching him play with Hezekiah and getting him to smile. I am so excited to see all the cool milestones in him. I love being his Mom, I get to stay home and feed him, change him, play with him and get him to smile, and watch him fall asleep and these may seem like little things but WOW how amazing is it to be a mom and realize that we are parents to such a beautiful little boy.

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

We have that same bed!