Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hezekiah's room and new stuff

Okay, so I have finally gotten around to putting things on the walls for Hezekiah's room, and it's not that it would take me long to do any of this but I still just didn't make it a priority or he was napping soo... I finally did it! Below are some pictures:




























































New stuff? Hezekiah has slowly been rolling over all on his own. He hates tummy time when I try to lay him down he only lasts for like 2 minutes and then starts wailing so I have slowly started to increasing the time he spends on his tummy. He was laying on his tummy and then out of nowhere threw his legs over and rolled over, I was quite surprised! But he is developing and just looking at him you can just see the wheels in his head spinning as he tries to comprehend things. I just love being a mommy to him, it's so awesome and I never imagined how much I would love this little man, Also below are some pictures I have taken of him that I love of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i hope his ego doesnt get to big when he grows up because he has his pictures of his self on the wall....lol hahaha...Heze dont let it get to you man...