Friday, March 23, 2007

New TV and other stuff

We decided to buy a TV, well somewhat of a TV it is actually a 27in. LCD TV for a pretty low price too from CompUSA. We did buy it online, so we won't have it for the next couple of days but none the less. We will have something to be able to watch.
I still have not decorated much, we are still struggling to find a coffee table that will fit in our apartment. We got this coffee table from a friend but after we put it in there is no walking room and we wouldn't be able to get into our DVD's either. We are in search of a coffee table that is about 17 in. wide to be able to fit it in there. Smallest we've seen was 22 right now. We might end up just buying 2 side tables and putting them in the middle so we can move them whenever we like. We will see what we can find.

Also, I am going to try and see if I can get my wedding pictures, which are on negatives, converted to digital so I can actually re-print them without having to try and figure out which negative belongs to which picture, ugh! I believe Ritz camera can do this but I am not sure. I have very limited amount of wedding pictures in the house right now because of this reason.
That's it for now.

No comments: