Monday, March 05, 2007

Willow Tree

I have recently purchased 3 pieces of the Willow Tree by Demdaco for our new apartment, so here is a picture I took quickly of them this morning.

So, our intended move in date is now Wednesday instead of this last weekend, but we will just have to wait and see if they did actually finish the apartment. These last couple of days has been kind of hard because we had arranged eveything perfectly for the move this weekend. So now, we have no Hot Water and no home telephone or internet. You wouldn't think hot water would be such a big deal until you go to take a shower. Anyway, that's it for now I think. I will most likely post another because I have a Dr's appointment this morning.

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Awww... I LOVE Willow Tree figurines! It's my only "collectible" and I think I have about 7 now. I have the two pictured on the right also. They're so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thas soo wierd we have one of those (its different) at our house too :-) Josh W.