Saturday, March 31, 2007

The new happenings

Thursday, we had a couple over and we got creative and decorated some cakes for fun, so here is a picture of the cakes we made and they were ohhhh sooo good to eat too. Mine is the cake that looks like a clown cake all brightly colored and all! Becca's is the Surf's up cake with waves and all. What can we say, her major is art. Here is the picture of our 3 cakes:












Yesterday we got delivered our new TV... Yipeee! It is ohhhh so pretty!! Here is a picture of it below:
On order right now is a Wedding Book I have created through iPhoto on my laptop, because I needed something professional looking to show clients when they want to book me for a photography job. This is the cover of my first album, it was relatively cheap considering Shutterfly wanted $60.00 for an album like I wanted. iPhoto only cost me around $30.00 and it will have a black linen cover with this as the front of the album:


Also, may be a prayer answered. We have praying, of course, about what we were going to do once the baby was born and we have been cutting back anything we owe and putting money in the bank. I have been wondering what I could do for any extra money after the baby was born, Thursday afternoon, after helping my boss out a lot with projects and it being crazy busy at work. She said that I couldn't leave working once the baby was born because they needed me so bad. She said that she would find something for me part time in the same department and if we could she would see if we could set me up to do some work from home. My jaw is dropping and I am like, WOW! That would be so awesome if we could do that because that is what we have been trying to figure out :) She said, we'll talk more once we get closer to your due date, but you can't leave us! I am keeping this is my prayers that hopefully something would be able to work out. I am not getting my hopes up, of course, they have to think about budget, etc. before anything like this would ever even happen. So, keep this in your prayers, this would be nothing short of a miracle to us because I love my job and my bosses and I know that I won't want to leave my baby for too long.

No comments: