Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Wedding and an Engagement session

Alright, So I have scheduled a wedding for November 18th at a local church, so this is my chance hopefully to prove myself worthy as a photographer. Luckily, Andrew will be by my side helping me with some more creative shots also. Also, some friends, Aaron and Jolene are engaged and going to be getting married Sept 2007. They asked me to schedule them for an Engagement photo session, I am thinking the beach area like Aliso Beach not sure yet. That will be scheduled in December. Is it possible that people might actually want to hire me for real? Totally cool and yet I still feel a little pressure especially for the wedding in November because I have yet to purchase my flash and I really need to get practicing on it so that way I will know how to use in come November... yikes!!!! Not a lot of websites have tips on using a professional flash, unfortunately. If you know of one... please let me know. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I am so totally stoked for this wedding :)

Side note, we are home from the desert, I took some funny pictures of people innertubing, jet skiing, and misc. I will be posting them on my flickr account pretty shortly here. Also, SOME (and I quote, some)of my photo work in on my Flickr account also, Most of my work can be found on www.BeeZion.com.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

I found a few sites that you may be interested in:

- Lighting Technique Forum
- PopPhoto.com's How To section
- This site talks specifically aout Nikons and external flashes

Anyway, hope some of that will be helpful! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!! :)