Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Need hardcore prayer!

Yesterday, I went to my Dad's house to find him off of work. So, I asked
him why he was home so early, they sent him home early. My Dad currently
has been working for the County of Riverside for 15 years, and due to
retire next year. Where he works is called Van Horn, it's similar to
Juvenile Hall but these teens stay there long term because of their
behavior problems, or getting into trouble. They go to school at Van Horn
and sports, etc. My Dad counsels the kids and the parents to understand the
reasons for the behavioral issues, he also has been a coach for
Cross-country for these kids for about 10 years now!

My dad has been able to be such a great witness to his co-workers and his
kids and over the years has been able to bring some to Christianity. It has
been such a blessing to my Dad.

Yesterday, my Dad told me that one of the kids came up to him and told him
that she had a headache, can you show me the pressure points to try and get
rid of the headache? So my Dad, showed this girl her pressure points on her
head... Meanwhile he is in a classroom full of kids and adults. One of the
probation officers thought it was inappropriate and reported him as
touching students inappropriately!! My Dad never touched anything below her
neck. Human Resources is now investigating the situation, and he is off
work and with the kids until they come to a conclusion about the situation.
The probation officer that reported didn't like my Dad to begin with which
was more of the source of the report than what he was actually doing.

Bogus!!! My dad has cared for these kids deeply like he would his own, and
gosh darn it... He's good at what he does.

I pray that Satan would not get a foothold in this situation, that Human
Resources would see the truth of the situation. I pray that God would
reign, I truly believe that Satan has used the probation officer to try and
attack my Dad because he is one of a few Christians in his workplace. Pray
that God would be sovereign, that my Dad would be able to stand strong.
That the people being interviewed would use the right words to clear the
investigation. Lord, we need you to reign through this situation, we need
you to take a hold of this investigation and bring to the surface the
truth. Wrap your arms around my Dad and let Him know that you love him and
you have a purpose. Rest your love upon my Dad as he goes through this
trial.

3 comments:

Evangelist said...

I prayed for him.

PealzfromShelz said...

I stand with you in prayer for your dad and against the enemy. I pray that the truth be revealed! I pray strength for your dad and you in these disturbing times. Hugz!

Lee Jones said...

You know, O.T. Law says the punishment would be visited on the false accuser. I pray that your father will be cleared of all false charges, quickly.