Thursday, September 14, 2006

14 lbs...

Whooo hooo.... I now weigh 134 and I am still looking to lose about another
10 lbs and I will be satisfied. I messed up on meals here and there and had
fast food one night bu overall I feel I have been disciplined and been
picky on the foods I have chosen and eaten. I am slowly but surely getting
back to where I want to be and I feel so great and energized most of the
day. I don't normally get tired as early. I am so proud of myself cause
everytime I try to lose weight I fail, but this time is totally different
and I love the foods.

** P.S. A mobile home in our park is for sale for $55,000 4 bedrooms and 2
bath. We are going to take a look this weekend and see how we like it. Keep
us in your prayers that God will would be done.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Wahoo!

I look forward to hearing how you like the mobile home. That would be awesome if you guys could get it!