Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I don't need your pity

I am so sick and tired of people's reactions towards where we live. When I
say that they automatically assume that we are so poor beyond compare that
we can't afford anything. I mean we don't make 100,000 a year but I feel
like people who make that kind of money just pity us and I am so stinking
sick of that kind of attitude towards me. I don't need you to feel sorry
for me. God has blessed is many other ways than money. I never wanted to be
make a lot of money, because money distracts people!!! People who have
money depend on it for their lifestyle and I won't do that. I will depend
on my Savior for my provisions and my blessings because greater is the
woman or man who depends on the unearthly God of Heaven than on earthly
matters. We are only here for a short time, and when you sit at the throne
of God... He won't ask you to pull out your checking, savings, or 401K and
ask how much money you have or made. He'll ask you, where is your heart?
Was it with me here in heaven or there on the earth? My heart lies within
the hands of God, I rest in his arms because I know that from that I will
grow closer with Him.

** venting through a hard day today**

No comments: