Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slacker

This is my title for the last week and for the next upcoming weeks. I have to admit, I am a complete slacker due to my lack of energy and sleep. I have been cooking grilled cheese, quesadillas, and eating cereal for dinner for the last week- simply because I DO NOT WANT TO COOK. I am on strike this week, lol. Sometimes I just get too over loaded trying to take care of well everything that I just need chill time and not to worry about so many other things that I could be doing. My mother in law (who usually watches Hezekiah) had surgery on Monday so I have been having to wake up at 5:45am every day this week to get him to daycare by 7:25am so I can get to work on time by 8am which makes both of us.... really grumpy. Prayers for both of us that hopefully we can get our normal schedules back soon.

In other news, looks like our house will be closing VERY soon! We had our FHA inspection this week, our realtor is amazing!! He already knew all of the things that FHA was going to catch like missing shower heads and got the air conditioning working and took care of them for us. He even got the inspector to count the nasty old floor tiles in the living room as flooring so we wouldn't have to replace those until we move it. Our loan needs a couple of items in order for us to get our loan docs. We could actually close as early as this month, but I am betting that we will close in May. It's exciting and very scary when you look at all the numbers, I keep telling myself "It's for 30 years."  Got some estimates on carpet so as soon as we get keys, we are picking up the paint and having a painting party to trash the existing flooring before we put in our nice clean carpets. With our tax credit, we are going to get some quotes on putting new windows and doors throughout the house, hopefully if we get the energystar windows we will get some of that money back as well too. Anyway, that's the going's on in the house world for now.

No comments: