Saturday, September 13, 2008

This weekend

Andrew decided him and his brother Matt were going to hike Mineral King
near Sequoia, it's like a 1/2 day hike in and out and there is pretty much
no way they can contact anyone by cell phone but they do have a nearby
ranger station. Pray for their safety, they should be returning tomorrow.

Also, pray for my Dad. He always goes to Spain every year for 4 weeks for
missions trip and he caught a parasite while he was over there that has
gotten him severely dehydrated. He is barely able to eat anything and had
to go to the hospital yesterday so just pray for his recovery and health.

So this weekend for me will be pretty slow and I like that. It's nice to be
able to sit around in my pj's all day until I have to go to Target for some
small items. Ahhhh for relaxing weekends.

On the house hunt, we are still looking at houses even though we know that
we won't be ready for a few more months. It's very very exciting, Andrew is
scared silly about being tied to a mortgage when we are used to our 985/
month rent... But I don't think we'll ever feel at ease when we buy a
house, it will be scary but still exciting.

No comments: