Monday, May 14, 2007

An update from the Holybee's

Friday- At work was our Healthcare Recognition for all employees and Doctor's. Hamburger, Hot Dogs, potato salad, starwberry shortcake: and Ice Cream. Very nice day but also very busy with all the planning and phone calls. At night, Andrew and I saw Spiderman 3, which I would not recommend. It was painful to watch- really! The story between Peter and MJ was totally ruined and I don't think I would watch this movie again.

Saturday- Woke up early to get ready for a wedding. This was Andrew's first wedding he has ever performed. He was nervous and hands were shaking, but made it through a very nice ceremony. It only gets easier from here :) The rest of the night stayed at home and tried to enjoy ourselves.

Sunday- Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies and soon- to- be mommies! We went to church in the morning and at 2pm went to Andrew's mom's house for a lunch and gave her a very nice glass Tea/ Lemonade container with a built in spicket for pouring. I loved it, even if just for decor. Got back into town at around 5pm and finished my laundry and watched the finale of "Survivor- Fiji" Yahhhh for Earl :)
Monday- Today I am struggling to get through the day, I have been trying to fight off this sore throat since Sunday. Someone must have gotten me sick or something... I thought I was going to be so proud of not being sick my whole pregnancy- I guess that is out now. I didn't want to come into work today, but because I have so much to do at work I couldn't miss. I feel yucky- wish I could have stayed in bed :( The baby is now kicking like crazy and now everytime I can, I grab Andrew's hand to feel the baby kickin. We both just smile, sometimes it actually tickles me when it kicks :) I sit at my lunch break and just watch my stomach move, it's so awesome!!!!! I can't wait to see what our little baby will look like!!! I am weighing in at 158lbs and only a few more months to go. I don't think I have ever weighed that much in my life, but it's for our little baby :)

That's about it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Anonymous said...

awwww so cute, sorry if it bugs you that i touch you tummy so much i just never had a pregnant friend around me...um anyway can you save grey's my mother deleted it so i didnt get to see it....