Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dr's appt today

I had my check up today with my Dr after the ultrasound. Dr reported that the baby looks great in proportions, placenta is where it should be and is correct size and our Baby's heart looks normal. Our baby's heart beat is in the 150's which is normal. My blod pressure seemed to be a little higher than my last appt (124/75). Andrew and I will be walking this afternoon to combat my elevated pressure... other than that, we're doing good. I have another another appt in 4 weeks.

Exciting news too! My stomach is actually starting to move now a little. Andrew was able to feel my stomach for the first time this last week. It's still so crazy to think our baby is flipping around in there!!! So awesome :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you have a little gymnast in the, eh?