Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our newest addition...

As I blogged about a few months ago, we sold our beautiful truck to try and cut some costs before the baby comes... in place of the truck we bought a 1996 Acura Integra that was kept in perfect condition and for a low low price of $3800. It was such an awesome deal, and to top it all it is in great condition so that really made out day. We heard about this car being for sale from a girl at a Bridal Shower I was at a few weekends ago. We were so excited about this and of course, Andrew loves it because it is manual transmission just like he wanted. Got give praise to God once more for providing for our needs once again!

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Congrats! What a perty car! ;)

Unknown said...

OOOOoooohhh, I like it! Oh, kick your husband for me. He put the thought in my head of getting a small, sporty car. Now I can get rid of the thought.