Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy 2nd anniversary for the Holybee's


Happy 2nd Anniversary celebrated April 30th. 2 years of being happily married and now beginning our own family. 2 years to grow more fond of each other and grow closer as husband and wife. 2 years to be better friends to each other, and better companions. I have been so blessed in our life to have God give me the husband that I have, and I have to thank God for allowing Andrew and I to have such an easy marriage. Everyone told us about how the first couple of years of marriage would be the hardest and I have yet to quite understand what they are talking about. We had such an easy transition into marriage and I know that was all because of God.

How we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary might seem uneventful of sorts but it happened to fall on our youth group night. Andrew so thoughtfully sent me flowers to my work to say Happy Anniversary and then surprised me by taking me out to lunch to "Backstreet" (which is where Andrew proposed to me). Then we proceeded to continue on our night by running our youth group night for church. Here is a picture of the bouquet of flowers.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Happy anniversary!!! :)