Wednesday, May 16, 2007

24 weeks


Here is an updated picture of me at 24 weeks (6months)! My belly is starting to grow rapidly, and I am really starting to notice such a growth. The baby is starting to put on the fat this month, according to all the weekly guides I have been reading. The baby is going through periods of activity, and I really start to notice my stomach moving when he/she is moving. Sometimes I can almost imagine the baby tap dancing on my bladder because I feel like I have to use the restroom all the time (ha ha!)

We got a crib given to us, it is a Delta Luv crib, rated extremely high on the Consumer Reports and we assembled it this week and put it in the room. Seeing the crib in the room makes the baby even more of a reality now, in just a little while there will be a baby in there- yipeee :)

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Look at you and your cute belly!!! :)