Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rainy season

Yesterday marked the start of the rainy season, or so I think... Never can
tell with California. I love the rainy season, I always imagine me sitting
near a window looking out and contemplating my life. I usually don't keep
anything hidden, so here it goes:

The last 5 days have been filled with thought of overjoyment and
anxiousness... The reason why- I was 5 days late for my cycle. The last 5
days I have tried to keep my thoughts from going to the fact that I
actually thought that I could be pregnant and also my own thoughts of
wanting to start a family of our own. I cannot wait to have a baby and
start our own family and if this is what God had for us then I felt
blessed.
Yesterday confirmed that I was in fact- not pregnant. My cycle just decided
to be 5 days late for no apparent reason.
Andrew and I were ready to accept what was happening and were overjoyed but
we also kept it quiet what was going on with me because I didn't want to
jump the gun and tell people before I actually knew anything at all. So
what do we do with this little "incident"?
I am left with this overwhelming feeling that now, I really do want to have
a baby and sometime soon. We will wait patiently on the LORD for his will
and his timing. And as disappointing as it has been lately with all of
this, I still trusting in the LORD that his will be done.

Thank you Lord for your blessings and your trials.Thank you for teaching me
to trust you. I pray that we would all learn to truly trust you more and
even more depend on you to tell us what your desire to do.

No comments: