Monday, November 13, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Last night we watched Grey's Anatomy and I have decided I am pretty much
addicted to the show. We bought seasons 1 & 2 on DVD so we could watch
them. Andrew has to pull me away from watching them, but it is such a good
show! I just cannot believe Derek, I am like 6 episodes into the 2nd
season. Has anyone watching this also? There is only 1 other show that I am
like this with and that is LOST. I am waiting for 3rd season to be finish
before I watch either of those shows. I prefer to watch them on DVD because
of commercials, I hate commercials!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I've heard that a lot of people like Grey's Anatomy. But I haven't seen it. My addictions are Heroes and America's Next Top Model. :) And I have to TiVo them because I couldn't wait for a whole season to end and them wait for them to come out on DVD.

xoxox
Nicole

Anonymous said...

i love grey's anatomy.....trust it is sooooo good but the end of the second season you will ball your eyes out..i did