Friday, November 17, 2006

My very first official wedding job

My very first official wedding job is today, I start taking photos at
2:30pm and the reception ends at 11pm. I am extremely nervous. So this
morning I went to 2 of the sites and practiced a little so I know what I am
in for. The picture site I hope turns out good, not a lot of colorful
vegetation. I have not seen the ceremony site yet so I am nervous about
that. The reception site will be wonderful, looks good on the inside and I
did a lot of practice shots with my flash in there so I am excited about
that portion. I am hoping that everything goes well.

Last night I bought the reflectors I needed for the outdoor pictures. Talia
will be "assistant " today holding the reflectors. I also bought some extra
memory, another 1 GB card because I know I will use my other one very
quickly. I am trying not to think about Murphy's law because I do not have
an extra camera. I brought extra batteries for my flash and also charged my
camera battery so I thinkin I am pretty much ready I am just a little
scared. Keep me in your prayers today.

No comments: