Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gosh!!

Okay, So I have been signed on for this wedding on November 17th. I was like totally nervous before, but then I went on the internet and found out where the wedding was going to be held and now I felt even more nervous because the site where the wedding and reception is going to be held is in a lot of ways not very attractive. So, now I am even more nervous because I don't quite know how I am going to pull off good photos in a place like this. I have my flash and I have been practicing but am still nervous anyway. The reception shouldn't be so bad but the ceremony I am pretty nervous about. Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl im tellin you....train me with the shade things or if you want help with it let me know i will dress up and not charge you..haha

Lee Jones said...

I think you'll do great.