Monday, October 16, 2006

Bitterness? No!

I can look back on recent events and honestly say I have made a lot of
mistakes, I am not so prideful that I cannot admit that.

One thing I won't do, is take responsibility for someone else's mistakes or
actions. When will people step up to the plate and stop pointing the finger
at other people for their problems? When did society teach people to point
the finger instead of taking responsibility? I may have said things the
wrong way, but what excuse can someone else have for their own actions?
They take none, and because they take no responsibility it only shows their
lack of maturity.

When did it become okay to always act like the victim to get your way? Who
taught these younger generations to act in such a way? These people act
like victims all the time so that someone will always pity them and feel
sorry for them and always come to their "rescue".

When did it become okay to shut your eyes so you purposely not see the
truth or reality of a person? How can we shut our eyes to reality of who
people are or excuse them away because of their behavior. At some point in
your life you will be face to face with the truth, will you close your
eyes? You can only shut your eyes for so long, before you are backed into a
corner with the truth.

I never claimed to be perfect, and I never will... I have a lot of my own
issues. The great thing of having a good relationship with Christ is that
he is constantly showing me where I need to improve and every part of my
life is a learning experience. I will not let the love in my heart grow
cold because of other people's thoughtless and selfish actions, because
Christ is constantly pumping my heart full of warmth because I am seeking
His good and perfect will.

No comments: