Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy days

So Saturday 21st is my cousin's wedding and I am the matron on honor. These
last few months have been hard, especially since I still think of her as so
young still (and really she is only 1 year younger). Tonight I have my
final dress fitting and Friday I should be able to bring it home. Thusday
is the Rehearsal Dinner and Friday is going to sleep early because I have
to wake up at 4am for my hair appt... I know I know she is crazy for making
me wake up at 4am. So I also have to come up with a speech for the toast,
yikes, I have so much that I could say. Pray that I can keep up the energy
through the weekend and try and rest on Sunday and go back to work on
Monday. It's so utterly crazy how fast we truly grow up, and thinking about
families and wow so amazed still. I always get butterflies thinking about
having a baby, he he.

No comments: