Thursday, August 31, 2006

Woe to the rent!

Well, as of November 1st, 2006 our park decided that we were going to have to pay for our electrical separately. Since we've been here our space has always paid a flat rate for electrical and water... which til now has been great because we can use as much as we want and still pay the same amount. So, we got a notice from our park that each space will be paying separately for their usage of electric. Yikes! Okay we started out paying very little like $600/mo that's with what we pay for the RV we purchased. So, it went up again a few months back. So we were paying $700/mo including the RV rent. Now, we are looking at somewhere around $750 to $800/ mo. Well, we were saving a lot of money going this route, now Andrew and I are trying to figure out if God is trying to tell us something. So, I have been researching some alternative ideas so that we can maybe live in Riverside or something. We are going to be praying hard for the answer that GOd is hopefully trying to send us. Gosh, it's like one thing after the next, you'd think that our sewer line breaking and DSL going out the last few days wasn't enough. Ahh, well onward to my prayers so maybe God can show me something and then off to sleep I go. I am so excited tomorrow is Friday and this weekend is Labor Day. I hope all of you stay safe this 3-day weekend :)

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

Argh! I really dislike those increases in living costs. Well, you *are* still paying a whole lot less than renting an apartment, though.

Hang in there, and have a nice weekend!