Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I can't believe it

I have lost now 10 lbs in 5 weeks, I am so unbelievable stoked!!!!! I
messed up on my eating here and there, like 1 small piece of pizza, tacos
one night, fried chicken... Which kinda surprises me even after I ate all
those horrible foods I am still losing weight. A lot of people tell me it's
because of my age and not having children yet, but I still believe I had a
hard time keeping weight off and that was mostly in part to eating too much
and of the wrong things. I think I have 1 pair of work pants that actually
aren't falling off my waist :) The best part is I eat starches (which are
my favorite) and I still lose weight. The part I hated about other diets
was they cut out my favorite parts of eating and I always lost the battle
because I had a craving for the foods. My goal weight is 125-128lbs, I am
at 138lbs now... Only 10-12 more lbs to go!!!! I should be able to do in
only 4 more weeks... Yeah!!
Best advice yet on eating: When buying foods, read the ingredients... If
you don't know what's in that food like maltodextrin, you shouldn't be
eating. Ever seen a maltodextrin tree? I haven't :) Buy organic foods
whenever you can. Stick to whole milk dairy products (no low fat), and
there is no limit on fruits and veggies servings so EAT UP!!! Cut in half
what you would normally serve yourself, eat slower!! And if after eating
that smaller portion you are still hungry than you may go back for a little
more. Remember it takes your brain 10 minutes to comprehend that you are
full. Never eat til you are stuffed, you want to shrink your stomach :) Any
questions... Just let me know, I have been completely happy with my results
:)

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

I wish you guys lived closer. We could have girls' Bible studies together and encourage each other with weight loss and exercise. (I don't really have an accoutability partner as far as weight loss goes and I wish I did.) Hey, maybe you and Andrew should rent an apartment in Rancho so you can have more room for your future family! ;)