Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've been moved

I was reading through a friend's blog and saw this quote:

God hints at His purpose for you by planting dreams within your heart.

-Women of the Bible


Ever since I read this quote, I have such a hope. I have been touched by this quote and I don't know how to describe it. I have such dreams of being able to work from home and start a somewhat business from home so I can stay at home once we decide to have kids. That is my ultimate dream, something I so desire. Finding what it is that God wants me to do from home, well that it is totally different story. I know I am pretty good at Marketing Publications, so I might try and send out some flyers offering services for marketing publications for churches or church events. Ehhh, this has been a constant place of frustration for me, I need a business that will be able to make money and allow me to be home but also that won't totally consume me once I have kids. I thought about also doing daycare from the house we move into. So, I have a few ideas but I just need the answer from God on what He wants me to do about this hopefully within the next year because that's when we plan on having children. Pray for me that God will reveal his purpose for this to me. Also, I have an interview on Tuesday for an Human Resources Assistant for the Riverside Medical Clinic, starting pay should be a lot higher than what I am making. Pray that if it is God's will for me to get this job that I will and if not His will, will be revealed.

No comments: