Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hiking... WOW



Okay we went up to Marian Mountain Saturday and went hiking. What I thought was going to be an "easy" trail ended up being more of a trail for people who hike regularly. So, there was snow, which we were all not prepared for. My socks and jeans were completely soaked. By the time we got to walking down the trail, my legs and ankles started to give out and I kept falling in the snow. So, yeah I was frustrated and tired and my butt was wet on top of it because I kept falling. By the end of the night, my throat hurt from the breathing, and my legs ached from the hiking. We were dead tired. This morning after a mega dose of tylenol I feel a ton better. Will be sore for quite some time. I think I will keep hiking though, I want to keep losing weight.

No comments: