Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I gave my resignation today...

And my boss said "Oh... good, well Congratulations." Then the rest of the morning was speaking with my other co-workers about putting an ad in the paper and all that. So, I was kinda expecting a different reaction but I am glad she said what she said. It made it really easy on me. I am very excited for this new position but also very nervous, they are more formal and also have double the employee size of my current job. I will be very busy, but I thank God that he opened the door for this new position. My new boss was my mom's old boss when she first started in Human Resources and mentored my mom. I know she will be a fair and great boss from all the great things my mom has said about her. I know I will learn a lot from Cisca and I look forward to all the things that I think I can bring to Riverside Medical Clinic. Word travels fast because I already had people come up to me and ask me when my last day was and where I will be working. It is crazy, I have been with AFVW for a total of 3 1/2 years, but now I am moving on and looking forward to a much more calm and fair boss.
Thank you to all of you for your prayers for me and also for my sister. My sister is 5 weeks pregnant and has had cramping for about 3 weeks now. So needless to say she was very worried and scared. I thought she may have had a tubal pregnancy because of the pains but she went her 1st dr's appt today and they told her that everything looks fine and that the cramping doesn't concern the dr. So praise God, and thank you to all my friends that knew about this and prayed for her. God is working... just keep her in your prayers that things keep going smoothly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your sister Kendra and am praising the Lord for your new job! Alright!