Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prayer answered- check!

A few weeks ago I asked for prayer for my step- dad who was having heart problems again. God is amazing, he had been in the hospital for a few days and he noticed (being a nurse himself) that everytime he was given medication his blood pressure was going up so he let his Cardiologist know. They switched his medication which helped, and the next day he was schedule for he angioplasty but because he was doing so well after the medication switched they cancelled the procedure. The next day they scheduled him for a stress test and his results came back better than last June so they discharged him from the hospital. Isn't it amazing what a little prayer and faith in our God can do? God is good... All the time!

Also, found out today I have yet another cousin pregnant. Baby boom, I think we can safely assume that something is in the water- I know now (count it) 9 girls I know having babies!

2 comments:

Michael said...

That's a lot of babies!
Briana

Lee Jones said...

Very glad to hear about your dad! :-)