Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our morning at the park

Since Hezekiah and I were up at 7am this morning, I decided since it was so nice out this weekend to take him to the park. I ended up taking some pictures of him and the scenery. I don't think Hezekiah likes the swing at all, I am so surprised, he ended starting to cry after a few minutes of me lightly swinging him. Anyway, this park has a great view of the city, and is extremely family friendly. I love it! Here are some pictures from our morning:
DSC_9229.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9230.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9246.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9242.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9241.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9279.jpg picture by KHolybee

DSC_9267.jpg picture by KHolybee

**Update, today is now day 4 into Andrew's trip in Mexico. Luckily, Andrew has been able to get DSL at the places he has been staying so Hezekiah & I were able to video chat with him the last couple of nights. It has been extremely helpful in me not missing him as much. They have built 2 houses and a classroom for a school so far and are having a very meaningful time out there. Pray for their continued ministry over the next 4 days and pray for his safety as he returns home next Wednesday.


1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

LOVE the pics!!!!