Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What to say about today!

I have a really good husband, he comes home from work with some lovely tulips! I absolutely love them. I think he knows I have had a really exhausting week at work...What a sweetie pie :)


Took some funny pictures of Hezekiah, because he seriously just cracks me up sometimes. And too, I can't believe how much he can eat, crazy! I am amazed at how flexible kids are too, he just decides he want to reach for his feet and BAM! there they are in his face. So silly :) The other day, I went to drop him off at the babysitter's house and as I am getting ready to leave he says "Nooo mom-mmy, mmmmaaammmy." Broke my heart, to have to leave him there for those couple of hours, but when I came back to get him he ran to me with a smile on face screaming... mommy! So stinkin cute, I love this kid sooo much.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is!